Free admission to the Como Zoo year round
Spring has sprung! Get outside and enjoy the weather. And what better way than to plan a weekend getaway to explore the Como Zoo and Conservatory near Maplewood and Fridley, Minnesota. Come meet Arlene the new baby gorilla and Kemal the new baby orangutan!
Como Zoo Attractions
You can easily spend the whole day there because there’s tons to do.
- See all the animals from A (Anaconda) to Z (Zebra).
- Walk around the exotic plants and beautiful displays in the gardens.
- Shop for snacks and souvenirs in the marketplace.
- Enjoy ball games, golf, swimming, concerts, picnics and more at the parks.
- For more family fun, take a spin on Cafesjian’s Carousel; ride the rides in Como Town; and the Leonard Wilkening Children’s Gallery, “a space dedicated for children to enjoy hands-on activities that will help them learn about plants and animals.”
The zoo is open every day of the year and free to the public, though a voluntary donation is appreciated ($3 for adults, $2 for children), which helps care for the plants and animals. Become a member of the zoo for $75/year (2 adults/2 children) and help keep it free for everyone. Among the many member perks is receiving free or reduced admission to more than 400 zoos and botanical gardens nationwide.
Plan your visit
Como Zoo information:
24-hour Information: 651-487-8200
Customer Service: 651-487-8201
Address: 1225 Estabrook Drive, Saint Paul, MN 55103